The visualplanet touchfoil™ is an optically clear thin-film touch sensor that can be applied under or behind any non-metallic substrate (such as glass) to create a through material (glass) touch system
Benefits of the touchfoil™
- No mechanical wear as you are not touching the touch sensor directly- only the substrate it is working through
- Lightweight and easy to apply to a range of materials: glass, acrylic, wood etc.
- Easily distributed worldwide as touchfoil™ rolls up in a tube
- Can be made quickly in custom sizes to meet your requirements
- Simple setup of calibration, sensitivity etc.
- Works with LCD/LED display panels, and rear/front projection systems. Please note: LEDs are LCDs with LED backlights!
- Works with gloved hands
- Ideal for vandal-proof installations as the touchfoil™ can work through up to 20mm glass in single-touch operation
- Ideal for weather-proof installations as the touchfoil™ is applied to a substrate which can be sealed